Content Marketing Manager
Join an early-stage startup where you will have a ton of autonomy. You’ll have a strong impact on company growth and have the potential to advance quickly into a leadership role.
We are building a multi-chain RPC gateway, allowing our customers to access fully synced nodes across different blockchains. Blockchain technology has already changed the world in some ways, but we believe that it is just getting started. We’re looking for smart people to help us make blockchain technology more inclusive and more reliable.
Reporting to Director of Product Marketing and Communications, Content Marketing Manager will lead the Gateway content strategy across our Social Media accounts, Website and Blog, and explore new channels for growth.
- Take ownership of the content calendar (Twitter, Newsletter, Company News section, Release section, and Blog)
- Craft amazing copy for owned and paid channels
- Leverage customer insights, data partnerships, and customer journey information to create personalized content across channels
- Implement SEO tactics, including keyword research, and monitor performance
- Report on content performance and identify opportunities for improvement (HubSpot, Google Analytics)
- Identify new content opportunities for owned channels and partnerships
- Partner with Business Development and Product teams to become an industry expert
- We are a 100% remote team
- Work CET hours, if you live in Europe, or EST hours, if you are in the Americas
- Slack, Notion, Google Hangouts
- A qualification in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- 3+ years experience as a content creator or copywriter with a Cloud, SaaS company
- Experience with Canva, BuzzSumo, HubSpot, CoSchedule, SEMRush, Google Analytics (or any other similar software)
- An understanding of SEO best practice
- A passion for and/or experience writing about blockchain, business, finance topics